Corona hygiene concept
We as Romantik Hotel am Brühl take responsibility for our guests and our employees and stand for hospitality with passion. Your well-being is our top priority. We do everything to support you and your travel plans in the best possible way. To ensure this, we have introduced procedures, plans and rules that guarantee that all guests can feel safe in the hotel. We follow the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) and the regulations of the health authorities to prevent the spread and transmission of COVID-19. We pay attention to the prescribed hygiene measures in all areas of our hotels.
- Appropriate distance markings are placed in all public areas, and disinfectant dispensers are available.
- Public areas are regularly well ventilated.
- There is additional, regular disinfection of surfaces such as stair railings, door handles, card terminals, light switches, lift buttons etc.
- All guests and employees are asked to avoid direct contact and to keep a safety distance of 1.5 metres in all hotel areas.
- At check-in, all guests are informed by our staff about the hygiene regulations.
- To reduce contact and the time spent at reception, we recommend digital payment. Avoid using cash and instead rely on the possibility of contactless payment.
- The number of people using the elevator is limited. Alternatively, use the stairs.
- Higher cleaning intervals are implemented in the hotel rooms and floors.
- In the restaurant area, you will be placed at tables that maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 metres and are cleaned with disinfectants before being used by a new guest. In addition, the hotel's service staff provides table service at all restaurant meals. We do not offer buffets for breakfast and in the restaurant.
- Sauna use is unfortunately not possible. It is closed.
- All employees wear mouth and nose protection and are regularly trained in hygiene measures. Instructions with information about COVID-19 are available to our employees.
- Guests with symptoms of illness are asked to call a doctor and stay in the room. We are here for you!
- We are obliged to collect and document your personal data for your stay in the hotel and / or restaurant with proof of your stay with us.