The magic of the Harz region surrounds the medieval World Heritage Site of Quedlinburg. It’s a place that fascinates and inspires its visitors – a special place for a very special hotel: the Romantik Hotel am Brühl.
Enjoy an unforgettable stay with us. We pride ourselves on our warm hospitality and take great pleasure in fulfilling your every need.
Opened in 1992, the Romantik is spread across a number of lovingly restored, listed buildings. A timbered barn that was previously home to a seed-growing company, a palace from the Gründerzeit period formerly owned by the Harzer Likörfabrik distillery – the birthplace of the Harzgeist liqueur – and a barn with a Prussian vaulted ceiling and cast iron columns surround the hotel’s beautifully green garden.
A place in which our guests can enjoy a relaxing, almost Mediterranean atmosphere.
Start the day right in our light and airy breakfast room with an extensive buffet. Find out about local events and destinations for day trips with our hotel information system, or ask our knowledgeable team. When the nights start to draw in, we will gladly welcome you into our fireplace lounge. Our comfy seating and bar aren't just for the night owls.
Quality from the moment you wake up. Our breakfast buffet is open every morning from 06:30 - 10:00 (weekends 07:30 - 11:00). Enjoy freshly sliced fruit, homemade Bircher muesli, a variety of local speciality cold cuts, a choice of preserves from Faller in the Black Forest and much more. Gluten and lactose-free products are available on request, please let us know when you arrive.
Accompany the most important meal of the day with a speciality coffee, classic Sansibar coffee, or one of our wide range of Eilles teas. The Mitteldeutsche Zeitung and Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung newspapers are also provided. Planning a daytrip? We can provide a packed lunch for you – just ask!
Finish your day in peace and quiet – join us at our little bar in the fireplace lounge. We serve coffee and homemade cakes here throughout the day, but in the evenings we have a variety of cocktails and long drinks and a wide range of wines to choose from.
In the winter months, you can come and snuggle up in front of our cosy open fire. And real night owls can enjoy the bar until late.
- Please do not hesitate to ask when booking if you require accessible rooms or suites close to the lift.
- Our reception is manned 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Parking is charged at €3 per night. You can use the car park in front of the hotel entrance or the larger one 50 m further along which is locked overnight. This is also where you will find our two parking spaces for electric cars, one of which is only for Tesla vehicles. Please let us know in advance if you would like to charge your car. To do so, simply contact reception on: +49 (0)3946 96180. This service is free of charge for guests of our hotel and restaurant. Electric bike charging is coming soon. Plug type 2, 22 kW
- Visit our coloured light sauna for €7.50/person, including bathrobes and fresh towels. Please contact reception an hour before you would like to start.
- Free wireless internet access
- Dogs are welcome to stay with you at the hotel for a €15.00/day surcharge. Out of courtesy to our other guests, dogs are not permitted in our dining rooms. However, if the weather is good, you are more than welcome to enjoy your breakfast or dinner in the courtyard with your four-legged friend. Please let us know when booking if you intend to bring your pet so that we can make sure you have everything you need.
- Our 4-star hotel has been recognised as an outstanding company by the ServiceQualität initiative. This means that we have demonstrated our commitment to offering high-quality services and having them checked regularly by independent external assessors.